About the Pointex company
The Italian family company Pointex was founded in the early 1990s by Marco Ranaldi, who was able to predict the ever-increasing demand for decorative materials and textile floor coverings suitable for installation in exhibition spaces, music halls, catwalks, trade fairs and other one-off or occasional events. His vision of a high-quality, designer-shaped and yet not too expensive material that could be applied to a variety of surfaces has, over time, become the company's flagship in the form of a unique decorative fabric. This material, made with a special polyester technology, has almost unlimited possibilities of use and a wide range of colours and surfaces, which is one of the reasons it has become very popular among designers and architects. As an added bonus, Pointex offers the option of creating your own colour and design.
Over time, Pointex has established itself on the Italian and foreign markets, and its products can be found at the most prestigious trade fairs, showrooms, exhibition spaces, premiers, parties and other occasional events around the world. Approximately 30 million square metres of carpets and decorative materials leave the Pointex factory in Capalle, near Florence, being sent to their customers. The company's customers can always rely on high quality, reasonable prices, fast deliveries and an individual approach.
Event textil in online catalog
Even now, Pointex is still owned by the Ranaldi family. The emphasis on positive family values, but also on effective management, high quality standards and, last but not least, respect for the environment make this company one of the leading players in the field of commercial and residential design.
Why work with Pointex carpets and decorative fabrics?
- a unique covering material on the market
- a wide range of uses – covering floors, walls and organic shapes, furniture upholstery, decorative and dividing walls, curtains, festive "red carpets", and
- visually very attractive, a wide selection of colours and structures
- special wedding collection
- custom colour and design from one roll
- outstanding price/performance ratio
- durable material, also suitable for outdoor installation
Where do Pointex products fit best?
- exhibitions, fairs, expositions and other short-term events and installations
- conferences and business meetings
- fashion shows, salons and showrooms
- music halls, theatres, cinemas, clubs, discos, concerts
- gala evenings, premiers, banquets, receptions and other social events
- parties, celebrations, anniversaries
- children's parties, kindergartens, children's corners
- competitions and animal shows
- outdoor installation – festive "red" carpets, garden parties, front gardens