Italian rubber floors Artigo stand out especially for their simple beauty, varied palette of colors and great utility properties. It is therefore not surprising that it is one of the best-selling floor coverings in our range.
Appreciated properties of rubber floors:
- They are soft and comfortable to step on.
- They have high resistance to pressure and abrasion.
- They can isolate impact noise.
- They meet the highest load classes, suitable not only for apartments, but also for offices, schools, hospitals, public buildings or industrial areas.
- They are waterproof and non-absorbent.
- They are completely ecological, do not contain phthalates, formaldehyde or halogens, only a mixture of natural and synthetic rubber, minerals, vegetable fibers and oils.
Large selection of designs and colors
The number of designs and colors in which Artigo rubber floors are available is really wide, there are also rubber floors that look like concrete screed (Artigo Screed) or those that are inspired by natural elements (Artigo Lava): the embossed surface of the entire collection Lava recalls the stony appearance of ancient igneous rocks and the uneven colors only add to this natural impression.
Anti-slip and antistatic floors Artigo
In addition to standard rubber floors, Artigo also has special floors for areas where special demands are placed on floor coverings. These are mainly anti-slip and antistatic floors. Anti-slip have a relief surface with protrusions or "hammer" surface, antistatic are conductive coverings with the ability to ground static electricity.
The most common areas where such floors are prescribed are, for example, laboratories, hospitals, production electronics, storage of flammable substances, etc.
Samples of all rubber floors can be seen in our BOCA showroom, call and arrange a visit. Or choose directly from our online catalog.
Contact us Online product catalog