Burmatex is one of the UK's leading manufacturers of contract carpet tiles. It was founded since 1917 and over time has specialised in this particular range, which we have included in our offer.
Burmatex carpets in online catalog
Burmatex carpet tiles are generally heavy-duty, meeting high load classes (most commonly 33 - high load in commercial areas), and also have a fire resistance class of Bfl, one of the best.
Burmatex not only manufactures the carpet tiles, but they are also behind the designs, practically constantly working on the development of new products.
Properties of the Burmatex carpet tiles and planks:
- high resistance (load classification 33, high load in commercial areas)
- easy maintenance or replacement of individual tiles
- available in tiles (50 x 50 cm), some in planks
- surface mostly loop, somewhere multi-level (creating a relief) or even cut hair
- predominant shades of gray plus distinctive contrasting colors (blue, green, red orange, yellow ...)
- monochrome, with melange and stripe
- individual tiles can be combined to create zones or various patterns
Burmatex's extensive portfolio includes tufted and needle-punched contract carpet tiles in a wide range of structures, from cut pile to loop pile to attractive multileveled surfaces.
The use of Burmatex carpets is mainly for the offices and other commercial areas – schools and training centers, libraries, hotels and more.
Due to easy maintenance and high durability, these carpets fit into residential properties that are rented and where replacement is expected to be more frequent.